Beyond the Pale festival will 'absolutely' go ahead organisers say despite earlier confusion

Beyond the Pale festival will 'absolutely' go ahead organisers say despite earlier confusion

Beyond the Pale music festival at Glenalough Estate. File photo

Organisers of Beyond the Pale festival have issued a statement confirming the event will “absolutely” go ahead this weekend – despite concerns raised on Saturday that it was cancelled.

Suppliers and workers on-site said they had been told by the organisers that the event was not going ahead – some even began dismantling stages and infrastructure.

You have reached your article limit. Already a subscriber? Sign in

Unlimited access starts here.

Try from only €0.25 a day.

Cancel anytime

More in this section

Lunchtime News

Newsletter

Get a lunch briefing straight to your inbox at noon daily. Also be the first to know with our occasional Breaking News emails.

Cookie Policy Privacy Policy Brand Safety FAQ Help Contact Us Terms and Conditions

© Examiner Echo Group Limited