Officers leading the investigation will make a number of appeals to the public in relation to the fatal shooting of the Latvian national in Swords, north Dublin, last Sunday week.
The garda leading the murder hunt — Detective Inspector Walter O’Sullivan — will provide details on the investigation and information they are seeking.
The reconstruction was put together very quickly, just days after the murder, in order to be included in this month’s Crimecall.
One of the appeals will be in relation to any sightings of the car believed by gardaí to have been used by the killer and his associate.
The dark-coloured 5-series BMW was found burnt out just minutes after the shooting in a nearby area. The car had been stolen earlier this month in Blackrock.
“We would appeal to people with any knowledge or information about the car or characters associated with it to contact us,” said a garda spokesman.
Detectives again stressed yesterday they were still in the early stages of the investigation and a lot of “spade work” had to be done.
“There is little point in us speculating,” said a garda source. “We have to knock on doors, take statements, trawl through CCTV cameras. We have to collect information and see if it points in any specific direction.”
Detectives said they will not interview a key suspect until they have built up sufficient information against him.
Gardaí rubbished reports which suggested a man suspected of threatening Ms Saulite’s solicitor had jumped bail and left the country. A garda source said the man was still in custody.
Officers are investigating whether two separate knocks on Ms Saulite’s door prior to her murder were linked to her killer.
Gardaí believe significant preparatory work was carried out before the murder.
The family of the deceased are due to take Ms Saulite’s remains back to Latvia in the coming days.