* This City floor lamp is retro and chic — love the shape of it — it’s €771 from Soul at South Beacon Quarter, Dublin. www.beaconsouthquarter.ie.
* There are two collections in Jennifer Slattery’s new offering High Tea and Forks. With table runners printed on 100% cotton for €45, and the table napkin set for €26 and, of course, made in Ireland, it’s one to watch for the summer. Available in Kilkenny Shop (Dublin, Swords, Galway), Foxford Woollen Mills, Article, Arnotts and www.jenniferslatterytextiles.com
* Betty Jackson brings you this black zig zag printed lamp from the designer’s home ware range. It has a black coated metal frame and a canvas shade. €101 from Debenhams.
* Handmade out of fused glass with a bronze base, the Jazzy table lamp from Vetrame is made using a selection of variously coloured, fused glass trumpets which can be placed in different positions. The glass can be in bespoke colours, making this table lamp truly unique. H65cm x W35cm, available from www.vetrame.com for €493.
* What’s up with you? Sun? You’re like, TOO hot sometimes? Relaxing in the garden, whether it’s outdoor entertaining, eating al fresco or just chilling out the back means a gazebo might come in handy when you need a bit of shade. The Regency Round 3.5m Gazebo is €399 from Arboretum Lifestyle and Garden Centre, Co Carlow. www.arboretum.ie
* Get your motor running with these super cool campervan cushions, €8 each from Penneys.
* Get the whole summer motif going in every room of the house, even the bathroom, with this pretty light blue deck chair beach towel €20.90 from Debenhams.