The 29-year-old has agreed a deal until June 30, 2016, ending his seven-year stay in English football.
Details of the transfer fee have not been disclosed, but reports indicate the Turin club have paid an initial £10million, rising to £12million with add-ons.
The Argentina striker arrived at Milan’s Malpensa Airport from South America shortly after 2:30pm yesterday and was mobbed by around 200 Juve fans ahead of his medical at the club’s offices in Turin.
Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta told La Repubblica Sport: “We are all really excited about this transfer, Tevez really is a major coup.”
Tevez will be presented to the press before returning to his family holiday ahead of Juve’s departure for pre-season training near Paris on July 12.
Tevez could even wear the No 10 jersey made famous by iconic Juve striker Alessandro Del Piero.
Elsewhere, Gonzalo Higuain’s agent and brother, Nicolas Higuain, says the Real Madrid striker is closing in on a move to Arsenal.
The 25-year old had previously announced his desire to leave the Bernabeu after spending six-and-a-half seasons in Spain since joining from River Plate in 2006, and Arsene Wenger is believed to be keen to make the Argentinian a part of his squad for the forthcoming season.
Higuain has been linked with a number of European clubs, including Juventus and Napoli, but the striker’s agent believes that the Gunners are the nearest to clinching his signature.
“I think that Higuain is now closer to Arsenal,” he said. “Juventus are a great club, but Gonzalo is too expensive for them. Napoli are a strong side and that place represents a lot for Argentines.
“Saying that, I can’t deny that Gonzalo is now close to Arsenal.”
In other news, Celtic manager Neil Lennon is resigned to the prospect of Victor Wanyama quitting the Scottish champions this summer.
The Hoops have accepted an offer from Southampton, reported to be in the region of £12m, although the player’s agent claims the midfielder is not in talks with the Saints.
Cardiff have also been linked with the highly-rated Kenyan, who appears increasingly unlikely to be a Celtic player next season.
Lennon said: “We felt the money was right for us, a good business deal for the club.”
Lennon was unhappy with comments made by Wanyama’s representative, Ivan Modia, who said: “The player will not be forced into a corner to accept the Southampton deal, just because it is good for Celtic.”
The Hoops boss said: “I’m unhappy because we have dealt with things as professionally as possible.
“The ball is firmly in the court of Victor’s representatives.”
Meanwhile, Lennon remains hopeful that Irish striker Anthony Stokes will put pen to paper on a new contract.
“He’s a player we would like to keep,” said Lennon.