Takeover Target has booked his place at Royal Ascot for the third successive year with a record-breaking victory in Singapore.
Australian owner-trainer Joe Janiak nominated next month's five-day jamboree as the next port of call after his veteran speedster knocked 0.2 seconds off the six-furlong course record at Kranji when registering his sixth Group One success in the KrisFlyer International Sprint on Sunday.
Ridden as usual by Jay Ford, the nine-year-old held off fellow Australian raider Magnus.
"He's paid his way to Royal Ascot now. Whatever he does there is a bonus," said Janiak.
"He's probably got about 10% improvement in him, imagine if he was fit? What time would he have run then!
"It was a completely sensational win."
Ford added: "He's a rising nine-year-old but he thinks he's a three-year-old.
"He's going as well as ever. He's still got something in the tank for England."
Takeover Target went close to pulling off the big sprint double at Royal Ascot in June 2006, winning the King's Stand Stakes on the opening day and finishing third in the Golden Jubilee Stakes on day five.
He returned 12 months ago, finishing fourth in the King's Stand and second in the Golden Jubilee.
Magnus, trained by Peter Moody, is also on course for the Royal meeting before returning to Australia to begin a stud career.
Last year he beat Takeover Target home when third in the King's Stand before running 14th in the Golden Jubilee.
"He deserves another crack at Royal Ascot," said his jockey Damien Oliver.
"He didn't have any favours from the draw (in Singapore) and he had to work hard."