Also on this week’s Show
- Tax incentives and schemes for startup businesses
- The Taste of Lough Derg events happening over the next three months
- The organisation providing insurance and support to market stall and traders
Kehlan, Olwen and Brian talk about this week’s news for SMES which includes:
- Counting the cost of the cancelled Garth Brooks concerts
- Germany says Ireland has no credible business plan to grow the economy
- Shortlist of Tourism Towns have been announced
Roy Finucane is back on the show and this time he’s talking about Tax incentives and schemes for startup businesses. Roy looks at some of more progressive incentives out there people looking to start or who have started new businesses.
In Part 3 of the show Kehlan travels to edge of Lough Derg to talk to Aine McCarthy about the Taste of Lough Derg series of events happening over the next three months. From the Wooden Spoon Café in Killaloe/Ballina they chat about what an event like this will bring to communities encircling the lough.
On the final part of this week’s show Ciaran Casey from Mast.ie talks about how they began providing insurance specific to the market traders industry and why they decided to create this support network for over 1,500 of it’s members.