It has emerged the young woman who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a hotel in Cork over the weekend had sought medical attention a few hours before her body was found.
35-year-old Miriam Reidy, who was found dead in a bedroom of the Trident Hotel in Kinsale, complained of feeling unwell in the early hours of Sunday morning and was seen by a doctor.
At around 4.30am on Sunday morning Ms Reidy sent her cousin a text to say that she was feeling unwell.
A doctor was called to the scene and she was examined, but it is unclear what if any treatment she received.
She went back to bed and several hours later she was found unconscious along with her sister Patricia who was staying in the same room.
Miriam was pronounced dead at the scene while her sister was taken to hospital where she is said to be in a stable condition.
It has also emerged that several other guests at the hotel received medical attention over the course of Saturday night and Sunday morning.
And a couple - who were staying in a bedroom near to the one where Miriam Reidy was found dead - were also seen by a doctor and were referred to Cork University Hospital.
Meanwhile, technical experts from England who specialise in gas leaks are due to carry out examinations at the hotel today.