Lasani restaurant, Spicy Bite, Netedo’s restaurant, and the Oriental Pantry Food Express, all located at the Moore Street Mall on Parnell St in Dublin, were issued with closure orders by the Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI).
The remaining closure orders were issued to:
- The Dark Horse Inn (public house) (kitchen only), 1 Georges Quay, Dublin 2;
- Orchid Palace, O’Brien St, Kanturk, Cork;
- Thaicoon Thai & Asian Cuisine, 46 Drumcondra Rd Lower, Dublin 9;
- Star Kebab & Pizza House, 1 Strand St, Tramore, Waterford;
- Pagar Gardens, Ormonde Centre, Prior Park, Clonmel, Tipperary;
- Farmpak, 68 Irishtown, New Ross, Wexford;
- Roma Grill, The Crescent, Boyle, Roscommon;
- New Sweet N Spice (Basement area only), 64 Dorset St Upper, Dublin 1;
- Stela Food Stores, Unit 8, Ringwood Centre, Damastown Close, Mulhuddart, Dublin 15;
- The Smoke House, 8 High St, Killarney, Kerry;
- Bimdoc Cash & Carry, Business Centre, Jamestown Business Park, Jamestown Rd, Finglas, Dublin 11 (also issued with a prohibition order).
Chief executive of the FSAI, Alan Reilly, said it was disappointing that such a high number of closure orders were issued in October and noted that the legal onus is on food businesses to act responsibly.”