It’s about time we started saying Happy Summer. It got delayed there for a while, but it's officially declared. Go forth, in the season’s most fashionable footwear, of course.
Don’t forget dear ol’ dad on Sunday though. Check out these Father’s Day deals and gift ideas if you're last minute like us. While we’re on the subject, Men’s Health Week ends on the same day. Make sure to read these five overlooked health issues men should never ignore.
We learned that Cristiano Ronaldo owns the stock market this week, after a press conference Coca-Cola snub left the company’s value €3.2bn short. Here are four other times celebs have influenced the market and the reasons why we should all be choosing water over soft drinks.
In another part of the internet, Louis Walsh had a...moment this week. Read about Jedward’s reaction here.
It’s hard to find a good caesar salad because you need the perfect crunch to dressing ratio, as Darina Allen is well aware. Here's her perfect recipe.
If you’re going all out and heading to a real-life restaurant this week, however, here is Joe McNamee’s review of Elbow Lane. Restaurant reviews are back, baby!
This weekend’s an exciting one for fans of the West Cork podcast, as Jim Sheridan’s here.is finally coming to screens on Sunday. Read about the director’s personal reason for wanting Sophie Toscan du Plantier’s murder solved
Live performance grants have also been dished out by the Government in the hopes of getting the entertainment industry up and running. Here the Munster recipients.
- With new hopes for Electric Picnic, we're very excited to get our hands on one of Dust + Rock’s wrist bags.
- Aldi has a new beauty range out. We’re all about the holiday collection candles.
- We also have all of the Irish Socksciety’s Father’s Day socks in our cart for ourselves...as well as our dads.
- Treat of the week: Tesco’s new range of Irish ice cream. Beware the waffle cone crunch flavour.
- In our shopping baskets this week: Ikea released the hippest new storage boxes with bamboo lids.
- Follow of the week: If you don’t already follow @dublinpride on Instagram, get clicking to keep up to date with this year’s events.
Irish language act you say?