All Together Now festival takes place in Curraghmore Estate this August Bank Holiday weekend.
The festival brings together like-minded people, music lovers, passionate performers, families, artists, musicians, creators, rebels, and refugees of a changing festival landscape and promotes a fun, safe and green environment for festival-goers.
The impressive line-up includes Saint Sisters, Tourist, Pussy Riot, Black MIDI, Beoga, Just Mustard, New York Brass Band, and Stevie G, to name a few.
The festival is set to be a success all around with the weather looking promising for the long weekend also.
- Thursday, 1 August: CAMPERVANS (ONLY) opens 6PM. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
- Friday, 2 August: CAR PARK opens 10AM. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
- Friday, 2 August: CAMPSITE opens 12pm. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
- Saturday, 3 August - CAR PARK & CAMPSITE Gates open 10am. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
- Sunday 4 August - CAR PARK & CAMPSITE Gates open 10am. Last ticket entry 6pm.
- Monday, 5 August - SITE Closes at 12pm (Please take everything with you #LeaveNoTrace)
Due to roadworks on the Naas Rd, festival organisers are urging festival-goers to get on the road early.
Those staying in campervans have the option to head to the Curraghmore Estate site at the earlier time of Thursday evening.
The campervan site opens at 6pm on Thursday. Car parks open at 10am on Friday and the general campsite opens at 12 noon.
Bus Eireann will be running return services to Curraghmore House from Dublin, Cork and Waterford.
Timetables and prices can be found through the links below. This year bus drop-off and collection point will now be on the festival grounds.
- DUBLIN - Custom House Quay
- CORK - Parnell Place Bus Station
- WATERFORD - Waterford Bus Station
Irish Rail services will be operating as normal to Waterford Plunkett Station.
Routes serviced by Irish Rail: Dublin to Waterford including Cork, Tralee, Ennis, Galway to Limerick Junction with an onward connection to Waterford Plunkett.
For timetables click here.
All Together Now will cater for Bicycle Parking at both entrances to the festival. Please do cycle responsibly and follow these points.
- Ensure you never cycle in the dark without adequate lighting – white for front, red for rear
- Wear luminous clothing such as hi-vis vests, fluorescent armbands and reflective belts so that other road users can see you
- Wear a helmet
- Make sure you keep to the left. Always look behind and give the proper signal before moving off, changing lanes or making a turn
- Follow the rules of the road
- Give your bike a check-up before your trip.
- Watch your speed, especially when cycling on busy streets and going downhill
- Steer well clear of left-turning trucks: let them turn before you move ahead
GoCar is the official transport partner of All Together Now Festival and they have created an exclusive package for All Together Now attendees.
Take a GoCar from any one of 500+ convenient locations around Dublin, Galway, Cork or Limerick to All Together Now.
You can get a car for the full weekend from €35 per person (4 pax per car).
Take it from an on-street location on Friday, pick up your pals, squeeze in your stuff, stop for supplies along the way, and then bring it back to where you got it from on Monday.
Check out the options and book your GoCar here.
Allows access into the General Campsite Village as well as the Main Arena/Night Time Arena.
Ticket holders must be aged 21 or over.
General Camping ticket holders with accompanying children will not have access to the family campsite.
Family Weekend Tickets will give you access to the designated Family Campsite.
Each ticket will allow entry for one adult and up to two children under the age of 12. Children aged 12 years and under must be pre-registered prior to the event.
Those wishing to stay in the Family Campsite will need to have a Family Weekend Ticket and need to be accompanied by children 12 years or younger.
Children between the ages of 13-20 cannot be admitted. Please note that ID checks will be in place at the festival. If you feel your child looks older than 12 please bring ID to back this up (photocopies will be fine).
For those staying in the sold-out Campervan site, you’ll need your weekend camping ticket to gain access to Curraghmore.
Campervans and caravans can only park in the designated Campervan Campsite site and not in the general car parks.
Do please note, gas cylinders are not permitted anywhere. For more details on your Campervan ticket, and what you can bring along, please check our site.
All Together Now is all about sustainability, so, when packing for the festival, see how you can do your part in reducing the amount of plastic being brought on-site by making small changes.
For example, how about using a reusable tote bag instead of a plastic bag and switching to biodegradable glitter and biodegradable wet wipes.
Festival organisers are committed to ensuring the minimal use of plastic throughout the All Together Now festival site.
Avoid bringing single-use packaging and plastic bottles this year. As glass is not permitted on site, festival-goers are asked that to decant your alcohol before arrival into reusable bottles.
Also, while the weather is set to be a scorcher, remember that this is a rain or shine event on grass. Keep an eye on the weather and be prepared.
Check out the website for more info here -