Another week, another fiendishly fun test of your arts and showbiz knowledge fromArts Editor
1. 'Lovely jubbly' is a catchphrase you'd hear on which TV comedy?
2. The 1968 All-Ireland hurling final was shown on RTÉ recently. Who was the commentator?
3. Name the priest character played by Dermot Morgan on the Live Mike?
4. Steven Spielberg's breakthrough film starred Roy Scheider and Richard Dreyfuss. What was it?
5. What's the middle name of 1970s TV star, Mary _ Moore?
6. Who played Ahab in the film version of Moby Dick filmed in Youghal?
7. Who wrote the book Strumpet City?
8. Who is this?
1. Name the singer-songwriter who has just announced four 'drive-in' gigs for Ireland?
2. Which bestselling author released a new story, The Ickabog, this week?
3. The 'Fab Five' begin are back for a run on which Netflix series next week?
4. Name the guitarist from the band Queen who has recently recovered from a heart attack?
5. A character played by Cork actor Eanna Hardwicke died in which TV series this week?
6. Megan Thee Stallion is currently in the charts with which song?
7. Matty Healy is lead singer with which band?
8. Who is this?
New to the Scene
1. Thing 1 and Thing 2 appear in which book?
2. 'You've Got a Friend in Me' is the theme song for which film?
3. What's Peppa Pig's brother's name?
4. Who is the tiger in The Jungle Book?
5. What type of fish is Nemo?
6. What's the first name of the writer Walliams?
7. Name the farm in the Fortnite video game?
8. Who is this dancer and social media star?
- : 1. Only Fools and Horses; 2. Micheal O hEither; 3. Fr Brian Trendy; 4. Jaws; 5. Tyler; 6. Gregory Peck; 7. James Plunkett; 8. Seán Bán Breathnach.
- 1. Gavin James; 2. JK Rowling; 3. Queer Eye; 4. Brian May; 5. Normal People; 6. Savage; 7. The 1975; 8. Aisling Bea.
- 1. The Cat in the Hat; 2. Toy Story; 3. George; 4. Shere Khan; 5. Clownfish; 6. David; 7. Frenzy Farm; 8. Charli XCX.