Katie Price considering new 'Celebrity Big Brother' offer

Katie Price is in talks to take part in next year's series of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.

Katie Price considering new 'Celebrity Big Brother' offer

Katie Price is in talks to take part in next year's series of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.

The 36-year-old star - who gave birth to her and husband Kieran Hayler's second child last week - is said to have originally planned to take part in the upcoming series, which starts on Monday, but had to pull out because of her pregnancy.

But to ensure the mother-of-five can look after her newborn daughter, she's now said to be in negotiations to star in the next series - which will take place in January - in return for a large fee.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Kate has been high on the list of dream CBB contestants in every series. This time she is determined to make it."

It had been rumoured that Kieran - who Katie revealed earlier this year had been having an affair with two of her best friends - was set to compete on the Channel 5 show, but Katie claims he turned down a £200,000 offer.

Kieran would not be the first of Katie's lovers to take part in the reality series, as her second husband Alex Reid won the show in 2010.

Meanwhile, magician Paul Daniels and his glamorous assistant Debbie McGee were said to be confirmed to enter the famous house next week, but they have now denied the claims, saying: "We can't due to personal issues."

Other celebrities rumoured to be taking part include former 'The Only Way Is Essex' star Lauren Goodger, 'Gogglebox' character George Gilbey and Kelly Brook's fiancé David McIntosh.

More in this section

Lifestyle
Newsletter

The best food, health, entertainment and lifestyle content from the Irish Examiner, direct to your inbox.

Sign up