John Spillane today became the first Corkonian to be presented with an official 'Rebel passport' today.
Yes, this is real and we have a picture to prove it.
Here's John - of 'Johnny don't go to Ballincollig fame' with Olan Falvey, Clodagh Cooney, Luci Kelleher and their hot-off-the-presses Cork passports.
It's all to promote Cork Rebel Week, taking place from October 14-20 in the real capital, as part of The Gathering.
You'll have to, with the following questions:
1. Can you sing 'De Banks' in its entirety?
2. Can you imitate an Echo Boy?
3. Can you find the Shaky Bridge without asking anyone, like?
4. Can you name all three of the Frank and Walters?
5. Did you see Nirvana in Sir Henry's?*
6. Do you know what and where The Shed/The Lobby was? (one will do)
7. Lennox's or KC's?**
8. Did you go to school/college with Derval O'Rourke/Cillian Murphy/Mick Flannery? (one will do)
9. Can you find your way to the Hi B from Pana blindfolded?
10. Is Roy Keane infallible?
11. Do you drink Beamish/Murphy's/Barry's/Tanora? (one will do)
12. Have you ever had a haircut and a pint at the same time?
*. At last count, 1.37 million people where in Henry's the night Nirvana played.
*. The correct answer is 'Mattie Kiely's'