Bruno Mars has dominated the digital download charts, with the top two biggest-selling tracks of the last year.
'Just The Way You Are' and 'Grenade' were downloaded more than 22.5 million times in total worldwide.
LMFAO's 'Party Rock Anthem' and Jennifer Lopez's 'On The Floor' beat Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep' into fifth place.
The report by the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry also warns more than one in four internet users is regularly downloading tracks illegally.
1) Bruno Mars - 'Just The Way You Are' - 12.5 million
2) Bruno Mars - 'Grenade' - 10.2 million
3) LMFAO - 'Party Rock Anthem' - 9.7 million
4) Jennifer Lopez - 'On The Floor' - 8.4 million
5) Adele - 'Rolling In The Deep' - 8.2 million
= Lady Gaga - 'Born This Way' - 8.2 million
= Pitbull featuring Ne-yo, Afrojack and Nayer - 8.2 million
8) Black Eyed Peas - 'The Time (Dirty Bit)' - 7.3 million
9) Maroon 5 - 'Moves Like Jagger' - 7 million
10) Bruno Mars - 'The Lazy Song' - 6.5 million.