Hasselhoff 'allowed access to daughters'

A judge has restored David Hasselhoff’s right to visit his two teenage daughters after access was suspended over a video showing the recovering alcoholic apparently intoxicated, a lawyer for the actor said.

A judge has restored David Hasselhoff’s right to visit his two teenage daughters after access was suspended over a video showing the recovering alcoholic apparently intoxicated, a lawyer for the actor said.

Melvin Goldsman made the disclosure yesterday before the start of a closed-door court hearing in Los Angeles concerning the videotape and related issues.

Hasselhoff, 54, and his former wife, Pamela Bach, 43, both attended the hearing, but neither provided details after it ended.

“It went very well, the truth was told, and I can’t say any more,” Hasselhoff said outside court.

Goldsman said the suspension order had been lifted on Friday after being implemented on May 7.

The two-week suspension had been set to expire yesterday.

Goldsman declined to elaborate on the hearing.

Bach’s attorney, Debra Opri, told reporters “we’re very happy” but provided no further details.

Portions of the video that was broadcast showed Hasselhoff, wearing only blue jeans, lying on a floor and clumsily eating a hamburger while one of his daughters scolds him about his drinking.

More in this section

ieParenting Logo
Writers ieParenting

Our team of experts are on hand to offer advice and answer your questions here

Your digital cookbook

Lifestyle
Newsletter

The best food, health, entertainment and lifestyle content from the Irish Examiner, direct to your inbox.

Sign up
Execution Time: 0.219 s