A woman who confronted Irish actor Colin Farrell on a US chat show has reportedly filed another lawsuit against the actor.
People magazine said two claims of harassment made against the star by Dessarae Bradford previously had both been dismissed.
She reportedly announced the new $10m suit, which alleges slander, in Los Angeles yesterday.
Farrell obtained a restraining order against Bradford on Friday, after she approached him during the filming of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno the day before.
The 31-year-old former phone-sex operator and model must stay 150 yards away from the actor until a hearing before a judge on August 16.
People magazine said that, in legal documents, Farrell wrote: “I am concerned for the safety of my family given Ms Bradford’s ongoing course of conduct and escalating unwanted personal contact.”
He claims Bradford “accosted” him on Thursday by “throwing books into my lap”.
Yesterday she insisted she was not a stalker, the New York Daily News reported, and said that on The Tonight Show she was “intending to be a mini-diversion” while her private investigator served Farrell with legal papers.
Afterwards the star’s publicist issued a statement saying Farrell had never met or spoken to Ms Bradford before the incident.