Tue, 26 Feb, 2002 - 09:28
Sting says he will never go to the Brit Awards again. He says last week's show was an embarrassment.
Sting performed at the event, where he was presented an Outstanding Contribution award.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY
Be the first to know the latest news and updates
CONNECT WITH US TODAY
Be the first to know the latest news and updates
Latest
- Al Haarith looks set to open account at Cork
- Teenage gunmen killed themselves following mosque shooting which left three dead
- Dublin Rape Crisis Centre had 'one of its most demanding and defining years' in 2025
- 'It is truly harmful': Children's advocates 'gravely concerned' over lack of regulation of AI

Our team of experts are on hand to offer advice and answer your questions here
Lifestyle
Newsletter
Eat better, live well and stay inspired with the Irish Examiner’s food, health, entertainment, travel and lifestyle coverage. Delivered to your inbox every Friday morning.
