It’s a garden party like no other this season.
Be ready for one blooming gorgeous spring!
Florals receive a modernist update this season with exotic blooms at the forefront.
Hawaiian flora at Stella McCartney, jungle blooms at Peter Pilotto and bold Marimekko prints at DVF and DKNY made a kaleidescope bouquet.
Dainty blossoms as seen at Etro and Erdem.
1. Etro floral print silk blouse, Mytheresa.com €430
2. Floral print capri pants, M&S €47.50
3. Sandro tropical print kaftan top, BT2 €165
4. F+F blossom print pencil skirt, Tesco €28 (available in selected stores from March)
5. Stolen Girlfriends Club techno floral print t-shirt dress, My-wardrobe.com €172.20
6. Floral strappy sandals, River Island €87
7. Floral laser cut clutch, River Island €37.50
* Floral capri pants are big news this season. Pair yours with a matching blazer, t-shirt and stiletto heels for easy chic.
* Try floral appliqué fabrics a la Christopher Kane for a 3-D effect; or look for laser cut accessories for a more subtle approach to the trend.
* For timeless appeal invest in a floral silk blouse – perfect with anything from jeans to a pencil skirt.
* Feeling brave? Print clashing still rules the runways. Nail the trend by mixing dissonant prints in the similar colourways.