Publisher Warner said that a number of updates are expected to launch at the end of October and that the PC version will go back on sale alongside them.
These updates will:
- Add support for SLI and Crossfire.
- Add support for the latest DLC and Season Pass content.
- Add support for additional updates such as Photo Mode.
- Continue improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some Nvidia GPUs during extended game play.
- Continue improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs.
Batman: Arkham Knight was released back in June, but sales were suspended after its performance was heavily criticised. It launched with a myriad of issues, rendering it unplayable for many.
PC players will be hoping that all issues have been rectified by the time the game goes back on sale later this month.