Third Berlin poker heist suspect arrested
A third man who is accused of taking part in a brazen daylight raid on a poker tournament in Berlin was arrested by authorities today.
Berlin police said in a statement that 20-year-old Mustafa Ucarkus was arrested at Tegel airport after his lawyer told police of his arrival there.
Authorities had been hunting for four suspects who they say were armed with a revolver and a machete when they stormed the tournament on March 6 at a downtown Berlin hotel and made off with €242,000 in jackpot money.
Images of the masked men had been captured on surveillance cameras.
Two other suspects were arrested earlier this week. A fourth is still on the run.





