Milosevic trial delayed further

Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic’s defence in the war crimes case against him has been postponed until August 31 due to his ill health, a court official said today.

Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic’s defence in the war crimes case against him has been postponed until August 31 due to his ill health, a court official said today.

The trial in The Hague had been scheduled to resume on Monday after four previous delays.

Now a new medical report indicated his blood pressure was still too high, court spokesman Jim Landale said.

x

More in this section

Cookie Policy Privacy Policy Brand Safety FAQ Help Contact Us Terms and Conditions

© Examiner Echo Group Limited