Charges against the England fan who walked into the team's dressing room after the World Cup match against Algeria were dropped today.
Cape Town Magistrates' Court heard that Pavlos Joseph, 32, from Crystal Palace, south east London, paid a 750 rand (€80.13) admission of guilt fine yesterday.
Defence lawyer Craig Webster said an agreement had been reached that the charge of breaching the FIFA Special Regulations Act should be withdrawn.
Mr Webster said: "The Director of Public Prosecution has decided to withdraw the charges on the basis that an admission of guilt fine is paid.
"A 750 rand fine was paid by the accused yesterday."
Joseph, who was accused of being in an area without being in possession of the necessary accreditation, did not attend court today.
Joseph gave an interview to the Sunday Mirror in which he said he was looking for the toilet at Green Point stadium after the match when a security guard sent him in the direction of the players' tunnel.
He claimed he took a wrong turn and found himself in the changing room, where he berated the players for their poor performance.
He was arrested at the Bay Hotel in Camps Bay on Sunday June 20, the day his interview was published.
He appeared in court the same day, where he was banned from attending any more World Cup matches, his passport was seized and he was released on 500 rand (€53.42) bail.
Sunday Mirror journalist Simon Wright, 44, was arrested on Monday night at Cape Town international airport.
He was charged with defeating the ends of justice and flouting the Immigration Act.
He appeared in court two and a half hours later, where he was granted 3,000 rand (€320.55) bail and his passport was confiscated.
The incident, which happened minutes after Princes William and Harry left, prompted the Football Association to make an official complaint to World Cup organiser FIFA.