Leinster have named an unchanged side from the semi-final for tomorrow's European Champions' Cup final against Saracens
Sean Cronin has recovered to start in the front row, alongside Healy and Furlong.
Scott Fardy is retained in the back row, with Rhys Ruddock on the bench, while Johnny Sexton will skipper the side in the number 10 shirt.
A fifth win for Leinster tomorrow will make them the most successful side in the history of the competition.
1. Healy, 2. Cronin, 3. Furlong, 4. Toner, 5. Ryan, 6. Fardy, 7. O'Brien, 8. Conan, 9. McGrath, 10. Sexton (Capt), 11. Lowe, 12. Henshaw, 13. Ringrose, 14. Larmour, 15. R Kearney
16. James Tracy, 17. Jack McGrath, 18. Michael Bent,19. Rhys Ruddock, 20. Max Deegan, 21. Hugh O’Sullivan, 22. Ross Byrne, 23. Rory O’Loughlin
Alex Goode; Liam Williams, Alex Lozowski, Brad Barritt, Sean Maitland; Owen Farrell, Ben Spencer; Mako Vunipola, Jamie George, Titi Lamositele; Will Skelton, George Kruis; Maro Itoje, Jackson Wray, Billy Vunipola.
Joe Gray, Richard Barrington, Vincent Koch, Nick Isiekwe, Schalk Burger, Richard Wigglesworth, Nick Tompkins, David Strettle.
Team's up!— Saracens Rugby Club (@Saracens) May 10, 2019
- Two changes from the semi-final
- 11/23 Academy products
- Two European Player of the Year nominees
- 16/23 have tasted Champions Cup success
Your Saracens team to take on Leinster at St James' Park. Let's go! ⚫️🔴 pic.twitter.com/HqyHoYS3SQ