This afternoon’s meeting at Fairyhouse will go ahead after passing a second morning inspection – although there are still some concerns about the chase track.
Conditions at the course remained unraceable following an initial inspection at 8am, but temperatures have risen sufficiently for the four hurdle races and the bumper to be given the green light.
The two races due to be run over fences are the final two contests on the card and a decision on whether they will be run will be made during racing.
Irish Turf club press officer Cliff Noone said: “The hurdle course is fine, so racing goes ahead.
“The chase track is still giving them cause for concern, but they decided to put the two chases last on the card with this in mind.
“They’ll see how temperatures rise during the day and I’d imagine a decision will be made on whether to run the races over fences after the third or fourth race.”