The Grade One event was scheduled to be run at Sandown today, but the Esher card was lost to waterlogging.
The British Horseracing Authority tweeted: “Full details of the rescheduled race will be published on Monday and the race will be reopened for entries from Tuesday.”
The original race had attracted a field of five, led by The Liquidator.
Winner of the Grade One bumper at the Punchestown Festival in the spring, David Pipe’s six-year-old has made a most impressive start to his jumping career, following up his Carlisle debut success with a brilliant display in a Grade Two at Cheltenham.
Willie Mullins had four horses engaged at the confirmation stage, but his only declared runner was the hat-trick-seeking Upazo.
John Ferguson was set to saddle Prince Siegfried, who was in the process of running a huge race until falling at the final flight in the Mitie Kennel Gate Novices’ Hurdle at Ascot a fortnight ago.
Nicky Henderson was to rely on Josses Hill, with Martin Keighley’s likely outsider Johnny Og completing the quintet.
Meanwhile Ten millimetres of overnight rain has left the ground heavy for today’s meeting at Cork.
There is more rain forecast, but officials at the Mallow venue believe there are reasons for optimism.
A Cork spokesperson said: “We missed out on the very heavy rain in Cork city and we are totally raceable today.
“We were in a bad state earlier in the week, but the drainage on the course has worked very well.
“The forecast for the next 24 hours is mixed, with storms and scattered showers.”
Wincanton’s card is subject to a 7am precautionary inspection this morning.
Officials at the Somerset venue need to check conditions a second time following an upbeat assessment on Friday.
The going is heavy, with some standing water on the chase course.
Clerk of the course Barry Johnson said: “We’ve had 13mm of overnight rain, but the track has taken that brilliantly.
“There’s a bit of standing water on the chase track, but there’s a few more showers forecast today and through tonight.
“But the way the track’s taken the rain today I think we’ll be fine.”
Plumpton’s meeting on Sunday, due to feature the At The Races Sussex National, must pass an 11am inspection on this morning.
The going is heavy, waterlogged in places, and more rain has been forecast.
Clerk of the course Mark Cornford said: “I’ve been optimistic throughout the week, but the rain is slowly defeating us a little, shall we say.
“The forecasts we’ve had for the week have been pretty near the mark.
“Overnight there was 13mm of rainfall, but it looks like today is going to be blustery with the odd shower.
“The forecast is, though, not so great overnight – we could 12 to 14mm (of rain).
“We are up against it, no doubt about it.”
Jumps racing on Saturday is also scheduled at Newcastle, who said there are “no problems envisaged” if the forecast is correct.
Despite having taken 32mm of rain since December 21, the going at Gosforth Park is heavy, soft in places.
The situation is less clear-cut ahead of Monday’s meeting at Taunton.
An 11am inspection on this morning has been called, with the ground heavy, waterlogged in places.
Taunton chief executive Bob Young said: “Hopefully we’ll be OK, but we’re just going to have to take things day by day.
“We’ve had nearly three inches of rain since the meeting on Monday and we’re waterlogged in places.
“We all know there are storms around so we’re likely to get more rain tonight and again on Saturday.
“We’ll see where we are at 11am. If it’s a hopeless situation we’ll have to call it off as there is more rain to come, but if not then we’ll keep going.
“It is too early to say whether we’ll be racing or not. We just want to mark everyone’s card.”
The jumps fixture at Chepstow on Tuesday must also survive a 9am course inspection on Sunday morning.