Also on the show:
- Getting the your message to sell right, with the right words
- The marketing company with great growth and the manager behind it all
- The sports writing website with the a unique business model at it’s heart
Kehlan, Olwen and Brian talk about this weeks news for SMEs including:
- Fishing industry will get double money from Common Fisheries Policy
- Ireland one of the best entrepreneurial places in Europe?
- €2.5k grant for businesses looking to e-commerce
Denise Fay talk with Kehlan about how words can be just as good at selling your product as talking
is. Denise explains what SMEs can do to sell their business the right way and why business jargon is a really bad idea.
Oliver Marketing is experiencing some serious growth and manager Mark McCann joins Kehlan to talk about how they have done it. Olver Marketing is hiring 20 people over the next year and Mark explains what a manager needs to do to keep their growth pushing at 30% a year
On the final part of this week’s show PunditArena.com are talking to Kehlan from their offices in Cork. Richard Barrett and Ross O’Dwyer talk with Kehlan about their sports writing website and how their unique business model is proving to be a quick success for their company.
Check out previous shows here