Fiona Pender case: Second search operation in Co Laois concludes

Gardaí said the results of the searches are not being released for operational reasons
Fiona Pender case: Second search operation in Co Laois concludes

Gardaí carrying out searches in Co Laois. Picture: Padraig O'Reilly

Gardaí investigating the disappearance of Fiona Pender have concluded a search operation in Co Laois, the second search since her case was formally upgraded from a missing persons case to a murder investigation earlier this week.

Gardaí said the results of the searches, conducted on open grounds in the Slieve Bloom mountains area since Wednesday, are not being released for operational reasons.

You have reached your article limit. Already a subscriber? Sign in

Unlimited access starts here.

Try from only €0.25 a day.

Cancel anytime

More in this section

Lunchtime News

Newsletter

Get a lunch briefing straight to your inbox at noon daily. Also be the first to know with our occasional Breaking News emails.

Cookie Policy Privacy Policy Brand Safety FAQ Help Contact Us Terms and Conditions

© Examiner Echo Group Limited