A 13-year-old boy has died after being electrocuted at a house in Co Limerick.
The boy, named locally as Jack Lyons, from Knockaderry, Co Limerick, — who had younger twin brothers — died after he was electrocuted from a power hose.
It is believed he had been using the machine at his grandfather’s house when tragedy struck at around 3.30pm.
He was rushed to University Hospital Limerick after suffering cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead a short time later in hospital.
The Health and Safety Authority and the local coroner have been notified