FitzPatrick trial adjourned until next year
Yesterday at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court, Michael O’Higgins, defending Mr FitzPatrick, applied to delay the start of the trial, which was originally fixed for October 7.
Mr O’Higgins said the defence needed more time to examine the significant amount of evidence disclosed to them. He told the court that legal teams for both sides had been fully engaged in the previous trial that ended in April.
Lunchtime News
Newsletter
Get a lunch briefing straight to your inbox at noon daily. Also be the first to know with our occasional Breaking News emails.



