Once a fad, now an annual fixture – where would we be without Christmas irony?
It appears that kitsch knits and silly slogans tees have gone from twee to party must-haves ever since their ironic redux in the mid-noughties.
Let’s be honest, we wouldn’t have it any other way!
So, if turkeys are party of your tradition, then give your serving of style a basting of yuletide fun with our nod to novelty!
Light up the room with an LED Christmas jumper!
Kitsch not your thing? Opt from a festive Fair Isle cardigan or an Intarsia knit sweater for more Aspen appeal.
Pair your Christmas slogan t-shirt with a Joanne Hynes collar and a leather skirt for a fashionable spin.
For a nod to the trend, show some Santa love on a sock or keep your head warm with a Christmas pudding hat!
– Patrick Street 1890-946779; www.debenhams.ie
– Sth William Street 087-9978432; www.funkychristmasjumpers.com
– Harbour Point Business Park 021-4355856; www.hairybaby.com
– Dundrum Town Centre 01-2991400; and www.houseoffraser.co.uk
- Merchants Quay SC 021-4275555; www.marksandspencer.ie; and other branches
– Jervis SC 01-8735390; www.missselfridge.com; and other branches
– Opera Lane 021-4273572; www.newlook.com and other branches
– Patrick Street 021-4271936; www.primark.com; and other branches
– Opera Lane 021-4278460; www.riverisland.com; and other branches
– The Cornmarket Centre 021-4278890; www.tkmaxx.com and other branches
– Opera Lane 021-4278268; www.topshop.com; and other branches