Meetings start at 8pm, commencing next Wednesday at the Whitechurch Community Centre.
* Avondhu Blackwater Offices, The Showgrounds, Fermoy on Thursday, October 14.
* Castletownroche Community Centre on Monday, October 18.
* Watergrasshill Community Centre on Tuesday, October 19.
* Castlelyons Community Centre on Wednesday, October 20.
* and Ballyclough Community Centre on Thursday, October 21.
The key issues and concerns for each community will be highlighted and identified, providing an ideal opportunity for communities to find out what funding is available and how best to apply and secure it.
Among projects recently funded by the Avondhu Blackwater Partnership were the village enhancement project at Ballyhooly Sheltered Housing; the Racing Home for Easter Festival 2010 in Mallow; the rural transport programme encompassing over 45 villages and their rural hinterlands; the Befriending Telephone Service and Handyman Service for older and vulnerable people in rural and remote areas; and the Rural Social Scheme.
Avondhu Blackwater Partnership Ltd’s core responsibility is delivery of the Rural Development Programme 2007-2013, the Local and Community Development Programme, Rural Transport Network, Community Services Programme and the Rural Social Scheme in North East Co Cork.