Palestine Action cases in England adjourned until appeal concludes, says senior judge
Protesters with Palestinian flags outside the High Court, central London (Picture; Jonathan Brady/PA)
People charged with supporting Palestine Action will not face court until the British government’s appeal against a High Court ruling that its ban was unlawful and “disproportionate” has concluded, the Chief Magistrate said.
A number of people were due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Monday, accused of backing Palestine Action during protests held after the group was proscribed as a terrorist organisation in July last year.




