Former Radio 1 DJ Dave Lee Travis has appeared in court to face two fresh charges of indecent assault in addition to the 12 he already faced.
Travis (aged 68), whose real name is David Patrick Griffin, spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth in the four-minute hearing at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.
The court heard he faces two allegations of indecent assault on a woman aged over 16 between January 1 1992 and December 31 1993.
It is understood that he will plead not guilty to the charges.
Travis, of Mentmore in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, has previously appeared in court to face 12 counts, including indecent assault and sexual assault.
He indicated that he will contest those charges for offences alleged to have taken place between 1977 and 2007 against nine women and girls aged 15 to 29.
The former DJ, familiar to listeners as DLT, faced reporters as he entered and left the court.
He made no comment as he left court to a burst of flashes from photographers.
Travis, who wore dark trousers, a grey jacket, white shirt and cream striped tie, has denied any wrongdoing since he was first arrested on suspicion of sexual offences last November.
He was first charged on August 15 as part of Operation Yewtree, the police investigation prompted by the Jimmy Savile abuse scandal, but the accusations against Travis have no connection to the disgraced television presenter.
He was charged with the two fresh counts on October 1.
At his last court appearance at the Old Bailey on September 6, Travis was released on bail on condition that he lives at his Bedfordshire home and does not contact the alleged victims.
He will next appear at Southwark Crown Court on October 21 for a plea and case management hearing.
Travis faces the following counts:
* Two offences of indecent assault on a woman aged 16 or over between January 1, 1992 and the end of December 1993.
* One offence of indecent assault relating to a woman aged 18 in 1977.
* Two offences of indecent assault relating to a girl aged 15 in 1977.
* One offence of indecent assault relating to a woman aged 19 in 1978.
* One offence of indecent assault relating to a woman aged between 26 and 28 on a date between 1981 and 1983.
* One offence of indecent assault relating to a woman aged 18 in 1983.
* One offence of indecent assault relating to a woman aged between 19 and 20 on a date in 1985.
* One offence of indecent assault relating to a woman aged 22 in 1990.
* Three offences of indecent assault relating to a woman aged between 26 and 29 from 2000 to 2003.
* One offence of sexual assault relating to a woman aged 23 in 2007.