Green light for Fontwell
Racing goes ahead at Fontwell this afternoon following a second inspection at 9am.
Officials initially checked at 8am and opted to delay a decision until 9am when frost covers had been removed.
6 Months for €18.50
185 OFFERRacing goes ahead at Fontwell this afternoon following a second inspection at 9am.
Officials initially checked at 8am and opted to delay a decision until 9am when frost covers had been removed.
Newsletter
Sign up to our daily sports bulletin, delivered straight to your inbox at 5pm. Subscribers also receive an exclusive email from our sports desk editors every Friday evening looking forward to the weekend's sporting action.
Newsletter
Sign up to our daily sports bulletin, delivered straight to your inbox at 5pm. Subscribers also receive an exclusive email from our sports desk editors every Friday evening looking forward to the weekend's sporting action.
Friday, September 25, 2026 - 6:00 PM
Friday, September 25, 2026 - 9:00 PM
Friday, September 25, 2026 - 11:00 PM

Check out our diverse library of newsletters and get the best of the Irish Examiner delivered straight to your inbox
© Examiner Echo Group Limited