Conor Counihan has named an unchanged side for Cork's Munster Football Semi-Final replay against Kerry at Páirc Uí Chaoimh on Sunday, (throw-in 2pm).
Dual star Eoin Cadogan will have to be content with a place on the bench again, while Nicholas Murphy and Anthony Lynch are still out with injuries.
Kerry have yet to name their team for the replay, however, Paul Galvin remains a doubt with an ankle injury.
The Cork Senior Football team will line out as follows:
1. Alan Quirke (Valley Rovers) 2. Ray Carey (Clyda Rovers) 3. Graham Cantry (Bantry Blues - Capt) 4. Jamie O'Sullivan (Bishopstown) 5. Noel O'Leary (Cill na Martra) 6. Michael Shields (St. Finbarr's) 7. Paudie Kissane (Clyda Rovers) 8. Alan O'Connor (St. Colum's) 9. Aidan Walsh (Kanturk) 10. Pearse O'Neill (Aghada) 11. Donncha O'Connor (Ballydesmond) 12. Paddy Kelly (Ballincollig) 13. Daniel Goulding (Eire Og) 14. Ciaran Sheehan (Eire Og) 15. Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers)
16. Paddy O'Shea (St. Vincents)
17. Eoin Cadogan (Douglas)
18. Eoin Cotter (Douglas)
19. Fintan Goold (Macroom)
20. John Hayes (Carbery Rangers)
21. Derek Kavanagh (Nemo Rangers)
22. Fiachra Lynch (Valley Rovers)
23. Kevin McMahon (Carbery Rangers)
24. John Miskella (Ballincollig)
25. Kieran O'Connor (Aghada)
26. Conor O'Driscoll (Ilen Rovers)
27. Paul O'Flynn (Ballyclough)
28. Colm O'Neill (Ballyclough)
29. Brian O'Regan (Nemo Rangers)
30. Ger Spillane (Ballygarvan)