Éamonn Fitzmaurice, Patrick Kelly and John Divilly review the football weekend with Mike Quirke. In association with Renault, official car partner of the GAA.
- The bravery of James Horan to give up comfort of studio
- At least we're back talking about Cork
- Tyrone always learning on the long road
- Meath this year's Roscommon?
- A chink in Dublin's armour, but their athleticism will shock Cork
- The madness of the last 10 minutes. How can we wipe this stain of Gaelic football
- Culture of disrespect for refereeing.