Irish duo Keith Cronin and Greg Shinnors (Mitsubishi) have finished second overall in the Isle of Man International Rally today.
The Cork/Limerick combination finished one minute and 26.4 seconds behind winners, Mark Higgins/Bryan Thomas (Subaru).
The two crews now share the lead of the BRC.
Cronin/Shinnors are the first Group N crew to annex top points for the current ITC.
Starting out today's final leg of eight stages, Higgins led by more than a minute, however, a clutch malady saw him lose around 10 seconds on the opening pair of stages.
Cronin took advantage and by the beginning of Stage 17, he actually led the rally by 5.4 seconds - Higgins was penalised 10 seconds for arriving late at a time control after he replaced the ailing clutch.
Higgins went back into the lead (5.7 seconds) on Stage 17.
On Stage 18, Cronin's Cremin Coaches supported Mitsubishi punctured and he lost more than 90 seconds to his rival, but retained second spot.
Although he was fastest on the final stages, Cronin had to settle for second with winner, Higgins joining him at the top of the British Rally Championship leaderboard.
Alastair Fisher and Rory Kennedy (Mitsubishi) took a distant third in the event.
Adam Gould, who pressurised the Fermanagh man rolled his Mitsubishi out of the rally on Stage 17.
Ireland's Marty McCormack finished seventh overall and was the took maximum points for the Citroen Trophy.
Kilkenny, Craig Breen, who was leading the Fiesta SportingTrophy contenders, crashed on Stage 16.
1. M. Higgins/B. Thomas (Subaru N11) 2h. 37m. 47.2s
2. K. Cronin/G. Shinnors (Mitsubishi Evo9) 2h. 39m. 13.6s.
3. A. Fisher/R.. Kennedy (Mitsubishi Evo9) 2h. 44m. 12.5s
4. S. Quine/P. McCann (Mitsubishi Evo6) 2h. 47m. 44.0s.
5. E. Thorburn/C. Roy (Subaru) 2h. 48m. 18.9s..
6. D. Weston Jr./A. Davies (Subaru) 2h. 52m. 10.0s
7. M. McCormack/P. Clarke (Citroen C2R2)2h. 53m. 07.4s
8. J. Pritchard/A. Edwards (Citroen C2 R2) 2h. 54m. 15.4s.
9. T. Walster/C. Parry (Renault Clio) 2h. 54m. 30.5s.
10. A. Leece/R. Skinner (Ford Fiesta ST) 2h. 57m. 47.8s.