Fastest on all three timed runs, Sean Gallagher/Enda Sherry (Escort Cosworth) were comfortable winners of the Banna Beach Hotel/Kingdom Fast Fit Kerry Single Stage Rally.
The Leitrim driver, who was the top seed following his victory in 2003, always had the measure of his opponents.
At the finish, he was 43 seconds in front of the Mitsubishi of Peter Clifford/John Young.
Mike Quinn/Sean Enright, in a Ford Escort were a further four seconds in arrears.
Gallagher extricated a 13 second lead over with Mike Quinn (Mk. 2 Escort) on the first test with Peter Clifford losing precious seconds due to the loss of third gear, his Mitsubishi was overheating towards the stage finish.
Clifford moved into second after the second run as Gallagher went 33 seconds clear.
On the final run he added a further ten seconds to claim victory from Clifford, who did enough to secure the overall award in the Top Part West Coast Championship.
Elsewhere, Willie Power even though he managed to overshoot a few junctions, claimed fourth with Tom Randles debuting a Toyota Celica ST185 fifth.
James Coleman (Escort), Kevin Kelleher (Mitsubishi), David Long (Sierra), Ollie O’Reilly (Escort) and Eamonn Daly (Escort) completed the top ten.
1. S. Gallagher/E. Sherry (Escort Cosworth) 26m. 51s.
2. P. Clifford/J. Young (Mitsubishi) 27m. 34s.
3. M. Quinn/S. Enright (Escort) 27. 38s.
4. W. Power/A. Deasy (Darrian) 27m. 42s.
5. T. Randles/D. Lynch (Toyota Celica ST185) 28m. 08s.
6. J. Coleman/E. O'Neill (Escort) 28m. 11s.
7. K. Kelleher/K. O'Driscoll (Mitsubishi) 28m. 30s.
8. D. Long/J. Long (Sierra Cosworth) 28m. 33s.
9. O. O'Reilly/A. Kierans (Escort) 28m. 42s.
10. E. Daly/C. Mulcahy (Escort) 28m. 55s.