The 'CAO Deadline Approaching' session will allow Leaving Certificate students who have an interest in exploring what the university has to offer to seek instant answers to any question they might have ahead of the normal closing date for CAO applications on February 1.
The expert panel is also happy to answer questions in advance by email on CAO applications, undergraduate courses or life as a first year student in UCC.
The expert UCC panel are:
* Danielle Byrne, Admissions Office
* Sandra O’Herlihy, Admissions Office
* Loretta Brady, College of Arts, Celtic Studies & Social Sciences
* Anne Wallace, College of Business & Law
* Patricia O’Shaughnessy, College of Science, Engineering & Food Science
* Mags Arnold, College of Medicine & Health
* Michele Power, Quercus Scholarships * Olive Byrne, UCC Plus+ Programme (HEAR)
* Rebecca Noonan, Office of Marketing & Communications
* Mark Stanton, President of UCC Students’ Union
* Representatives from the Disability Support Service