Priest offered sex for sale on internet

A PARISH priest has been sacked amid claims he offered sex for sale over the internet.

Samuel Martin, 27, posed in his underpants in an advert offering €120-an- hour services for women and couples, reports say.

The revelations have caused a scandal in Catholic Spain, after pictures of Martin in his grey briefs were published in newspapers.

The Spaniard also allegedly stole €17,000 from Church donations and spent it on phone sex lines and internet porn.

In the advert, which has since been removed, Martin, calling himself Hector, wrote: “Heterosexual man for women and couples. Real photos. Well hung (15cm) for your pleasure and happiness.

“I am open to everything except sadism. Hotels and private addresses. 24 hours. You won’t regret it, I will give you pleasure like never before.”

Martin, who has since gone into hiding, offered 15 minutes for €50, 30 minutes for €75 or an hour for €120.

On Tuesday the Archbishop of Toledo, Braulio Rodriguez Plaza, confirmed Martin had been dismissed for “financial irregularities detected in the parish”.

The archbishop launched an investigation and said he sacked Martin following “these lamentable incidents”.

The priest confessed during a Mass that he had taken money from his parishioners in the villages of Noez and Totanes, in the central province of Toledo.

Martin was a parish priest in the area since last spring.


© Irish Examiner Ltd. All rights reserved

Email Updates

Receive our lunchtime briefing straight to your inbox

Breaking Stories

Venezuelan court orders arrest of ousted chief prosecutor's husband

Timeline: Barcelona the latest of major terror attacks across Europe

What we know so far about the terror attack in Barcelona

UK Council told wife of man with Down Syndrome to stop having sex with him

Lifestyle

Can experiencing awe really make us better people?

Summer solutions to survive the school holidays on a budget

An Inconvenient Sequel offers solutions rather than problems

Irish fans remember Elvis Presley 40 years after his death

More From The Irish Examiner