Munster to delay Zebo decision until later in the week

Munster say that they will wait until later in the week to make a decision on whether or not Simon Zebo will be fit for Saturday's Heineken Cup quarter-final against Harlequins.

The winger has returned to training over the past week after recovering from a foot injury, but the province have yet to decide if he is fit enough to feature at the Twickenham Stoop.

The other main injury concern for head coach Rob Penney is over team captain Doug Howlett, who is nursing shoulder and knee problems.

More in this Section

O'Neill: Retirement decision entirely up to players

Shane Duffy hungry for more; Darren Randalph's father says 'lads gave it everything'

Wayne Rooney: We're favourites and confident we can beat Iceland

Premier League rumours: Arsenal step up interest in striker Alexandre Lacazette?


You might also like

Today's Stories

More administration controversy for GAA hierarchy

Son’s health situation to dictate Joe Schmidt future

It’s all about control for Jim Gavin

Lyon leaves us questioning the nature of time

Lifestyle

Tackling migraines head on is key to dealing with the disorder

We need to wake up to the idea of Fairtrade coffee brands and the good they do

The Leaving Cert does not define who I am

Foals are surfing the wave and love playing the bigger venues

More From The Irish Examiner