A coroner has called for a ban on the sale of old-style chip pans and urged people to dump them, after an inquest heard how two men died in a house fire caused by an unattended chip pan.
Wed, 25 Jan, 2017
Locals who tried to save two men who died in a house fire have told of how the heat and flames beat back their efforts even as a woman jumped to safety from an upstairs window.
Tue, 03 May, 2016
One of the more prominent features on the front of Nóirín McAuliffe’s house in Macroom is a satellite dish, prompting thoughts about what she might have been watching on Sunday night.
Friday, April 16, 2021 - 8:00 PM
Friday, April 16, 2021 - 10:00 PM
Friday, April 16, 2021 - 7:00 PM