A coroner has called for a ban on the sale of old-style chip pans and urged people to dump them, after an inquest heard how two men died in a house fire caused by an unattended chip pan.
Wed, 25 Jan, 2017
A coroner is to issue summonses for several key witnesses who failed to attend a joint inquest yesterday into the deaths of two men in a house fire.
Wed, 30 Nov, 2016
A mother who was “left with nothing” after losing her son and friend in a house fire earlier this year has moved into a new home.
Wed, 10 Aug, 2016
The mother of Kenneth Relihan, who died in a house fire in Macroom last week, has been left with “nothing” following the tragedy, her daughter said yesterday.
Thu, 12 May, 2016
Locals who tried to save two men who died in a house fire have told of how the heat and flames beat back their efforts even as a woman jumped to safety from an upstairs window.
Tue, 03 May, 2016
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 6:00 PM
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 12:00 PM