A coroner has called for a ban on the sale of old-style chip pans and urged people to dump them, after an inquest heard how two men died in a house fire caused by an unattended chip pan.
Wed, 25 Jan, 2017
A coroner is to issue summonses for several key witnesses who failed to attend a joint inquest yesterday into the deaths of two men in a house fire.
Wed, 30 Nov, 2016
Locals who tried to save two men who died in a house fire have told of how the heat and flames beat back their efforts even as a woman jumped to safety from an upstairs window.
Tue, 03 May, 2016
The two men who died in this morning's house fire in Co Cork have been named locally.
Mon, 02 May, 2016
Here’s a briefing on some of the stories and issues highlighted on irishexaminer.com today
Sunday, April 11, 2021 - 9:00 AM
Saturday, April 10, 2021 - 9:00 PM