Enjoy an Evening of Laughter Yoga with Ena Howell at Sunday’s Well Flower & Garden Club on Wednesday, April 20, at 8pm at Blarney Street Community Centre, Strawberry Hill. All welcome. €5 non members.
- April 20: Talk and Demonstration by Tim and Margaret Mulchinock, Blackwater Floral Accessories in Conna Hall at 8pm. Plant Sales table. Light supper served. All welcome.
- Mallow Flower And Garden Club presents a workshop by Kay Murphy, on April 19 at 8pm at the Mercy Centre Mallow. Non members welcome
- Bandon Flower Club present a work night, title ‘April Showers’ in The Munster Arms Hotel on Monday, April 18, at 8pm. Title will be demonstrated on the night. A list of materials required is available from Committee Members or Ann’s Flowers. A Plant Sale will also be held. Visitors are welcome to attend.
- Ladysbridge and District Flower and Garden Club will meet on Monday, April 18, in Garryvoe Hotel at 8pm. Debbie Shaw, Apple A Day nutritionist will speak on how to ‘Hubble & Bubble your way to good health with fermented foods’. Everyone welcome.
- The Owenabue Garden and Flower club Carrigaline will hold their next meeting on Monday, April 25, at 8pm in the C of I school hall, (entrance is beside the main entrance to the Community school). The topic will be “My Garden and other places” by the well known gardening writer Carmel Duignan; tel: 086-3222615.
- Coachford Flower and Garden Club, evening of flower arranging entitled “Let’s Celebrate Spring” with Margaret Ahern in Coachford National School, Wednesday, April 20, 8pm.
- Carrigtwohill Flower & Garden Club are pleased to host Zwena (from Hydro Farm Allotments, Blarney) on Wednesday, April 20, at 8pm in Carrigtwohill Community Hall. This topic is: ‘Grow your own fabulous veggies’. Refreshments, chat and raffle. Cost: €5. All new members Welcome.