Jingly jewellery, cosy cushions, cheery chicks — it’s all in the mix from Esther N McCarthy.
* Add some sunshine to your home with this cheerful Chenille yellow throw, €14 from Heatons.
* It doesn’t have to be Easter to add some clucky chic around the place. These Gisela Graham felt hen decorations would be cute in the kids’ rooms. €10 from Brown Thomas.
* Barbara Hall studied jewellery design in St John’s College, Cork and she cleverly uses colours inspired by the ever-changing outdoor world. Her hand-crafted jewellery is made with freshwater pearls, semi-precious stones, Swarovski crystals and sterling silver. We adore this red coral and Swarovski crystal necklace — check out her designs at the CCD craft shop and exhibition space at the Douglas Village Shopping Centre, Cork and at www.barbarahallcreations.ie
* Grey trends are going nowhere, I love this Ferm Living cushion, available from Amara, €64, https://ie.amara.com
* DFS has this Kenya four-seater split sofa in a cute charcoal combination on sale at the moment – € 1,449 until May 9 (after event price €2,898). The Kenya ranges are available in-store or online at www.dfs.co.uk
* Check out Neptune’s Chichester kitchen seen here after a make-over in Shell, it’s a lovely clean, crisp look. Prices start at €11,000, from one of the 11 Neptune stores in Ireland, including Limerick. www.neptune.com
* Add a little feelgood inspiration to your living space with this sweet beaded plaque, €3.50 from Penneys.
© Irish Examiner Ltd. All rights reserved