EVERYONE likes to train in different ways, but if split routines aren’t really your thing or you’re after a full-body move to add to your workouts, look no further.
Insert this total-body move into your usual routine to really up the ante in your next session.
All you need is a medicine ball or Dynaball and you’ll be well on your way to a hot bod. Warning: your arms, chest, core, legs and bum might not thank us for this.
Kit you’ll need:
CHEST, TRICEPS, CORE, BOTTOM, LEGS, STOMACH, BACK
* Crouch down with your hands on the ball.
* Keeping your hands on the ball, jump your feet out into plank.
* Bend your arms to lower your chest to the ball, keeping your hips in line with the rest of your body throughout.
* Extend your arms to push back up.
* Jump your feet back into a crouched position.
* Holding the ball with both hands, jump up as high as you can, taking the ball overhead.
* Slam the ball on the ground as hard as you can.
Don’t let your hips sag when performing the plank
© Irish Examiner Ltd. All rights reserved