Suiting gets a softer edge as graphic shapes and abbreviated hems flirt with fluid fabrics and frayed edges. The 2.0 update? Layering tone-on-tone separates for a united front.
Code red: it’s a full-scale colour alert! Prepare for notice-me shades of scarlet, tomato, poppy and pillarbox to create a fashion furore. Feeling brave? Wear it red-to-toe!
‘Athleisure’ may be fashion’s biggest buzzword but you don’t have to sweat to win serious style points. A bomber jacket here and a statement sneaker there makes the sporty look anyone’s game.
Power prints don’t come any sharper than the classic check. Paired with denim and disco glove boots, suddenly the dynamic changes from heritage to a new level of lust-have.
Add a romantic edge to your cool weather wardrobe with a bouquet of florals. From punchy head-to-toe prints to delicately decorated accessories, there’s a garden party with your name on it!
Everyone loves a comeback – even when that comeback comes back every year. Enter the perennial trench coat – a closet keeper with oodles of wearability – whatever the weather.
Pay homage to the quorum of quirky with slouchy sweaters, twee handbags and demure neck scarves.
- Photographer: Miki Barlok www.barlokphoto.com
- Stylist: Annmarie O’Connor www.annmarieoconnor.me
- Hair: Karen Buckley @ John Geaney for Hair www.johngeaney.ie
- Makeup: Emma Ronan Makeup www.facebook.com/EmmakeupFreelance
- Model: Aoibhinn Lane @ Lockdown Models
- Stylist’s Assistant: Natasha Crowley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shot on location at Páirc Uí Chaoimh, with thanks to Cork County Board www.paircuichaoimh.ie
- All clothes featured from Opera Lane, Cork www.operalane.com
- For the latest fashion vlog ‘Working the Trends’, see the Opera Lane YouTube channel.
- Gap – 021-4278230
- H&M – 021-2360080
- New Look – 021-4273572
- Office Shoes – 021-4949549
- River Island – 021-4278284
- Specsavers – 021-4248722
- Tommy Hilfiger – 021-4273478
- Topshop – 021-4278268