It’s race season and stakes are high. Do you have that Ladies Day winning look?
The summer race calendar is in full swing which can only mean one thing – Ladies Day. High hats, high fashion and a bet-worthy grand prize make joining the parade ring worth a flutter. If you think you’ve got what it takes to take turf glory, then get the inside track on how to win that coveted title.
ODDS-ON FAVOURITE TIPS
● Dress appropriately for the weather. Irish summers demand a light coat or brolly.
● Accessories hold equal sway with your outfit. Choose wisely.
● Classic styles are always winners on Ladies Day. Think Grace Kelly or Kate Middleton for style cues.
● Too many busy patterns can upset the overall appearance of your look. Pick one as the main focus and work from that.
● Forgo the fake tan. Use a tinted moisturiser and build it up for a more natural and even glow.
● Keep it simple. If you choose a statement hat, ensure the rest of your outfit says ‘notice-me’ for the right reasons.
© Irish Examiner Ltd. All rights reserved