Get ready to rock those wellies - festival fever is here!
Festival chic is based on a singular home truth – prepare to get muddy. Although a wet field in the middle of Meath may not warrant sporting the Isabel Marant summer collection, that doesn’t necessarily make style erstwhile. There are plenty of cheap-and-cheerful fashion fixes about for even the most die-hard glam-pers.
Brave the mud in style with our must-have edit:
1. Straw trilby, A|wear €25
2. Embellished playsuit, River Island €47
3. Mauricio Stein for Asos handmade cat eye sunglasses with cut out lens, Asos.com €61.09
4. Beaded cross-body bag, Dunnes Stores €13
5. Davidson biker wellingtons, Topshop €46
6. Tribal print top, Dunnes Stores €10
7. Topshop ‘Moto’ premium studded hotpants €114
© Irish Examiner Ltd. All rights reserved